Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raik99
Level 7

Which device to buy

Hi everyone.
I'd like to know which roku model would fit better based on my experience.
I have got only one roku since now, and i really enjoyed it, but unfortunately it's incomplete.I'm italian and i've a now tv subscription with this roku smart stick : #https://www.amazon.it/Smart-Chiavetta-TV-Partite-Tornei/dp/B07GR9MD5S

I really like it but it's impossible to add new apps. The aspect I've really appreciated (sorry if it's not very technical, i hope you get the sense)it's the "solid"-physical feeling of background,place or person shown in the streaming,really compareble to tv signal. I just can't get the same with a fire stick (1st version) so i'm looking for a roku device with that charateristic i described.

It's not about definition,resolution,colour quality (lot of devices have that) but just that specific thing.
It may sound a bit weird but i really perceived that difference.

prime video(with italian account) is the the app I'd mainly want avaible on it   

0 Kudos