Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TXBlackGal
Channel Surfer

Re: Where’s the July 4th theme?

Jump to solution

God Bless America and you.

TXBlackGal
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Absolutely.  "Content of character" no matter color (or other genetic dictate), nationality or planet of origin.  I can't do anything about any of those, but I can choose my attitude and my character. 

Imnotnumber1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am sure they will stay silent on this. I am certain that we will not hear anyone from Roku explain why. 

Esco269

Re: Background

Jump to solution

I was here with the same question. If Roku is going to be embarrassed of the U.S. and what it stands for, then MANY Americans (all colors, genders, nationalities, and orientations) will be embarrassed of Roku. Don't give in to politics because you can never satisfy them, and sooner or later, they WILL still come for you.

C_I
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Exactly! The one they have right now is "Happy Summer" What the heck is that? 

Gigitoo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for the info!  Good to hear the  comments from some of the silent majority.  Happy 4th all!  God bless American and all Americans. 

RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi there,

We have a few patriotic wallpapers (Fireworks, Stars and Stripes, and Happy 4th of July) you can choose from in the Roku Channel. 

Grab themes over at https://channelstore.roku.com/browse/themes

I hope everyone had a great weekend with BBQ and Fireworks! 🇺🇸

-Austin

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos
Gigitoo
Reel Rookie

Re: No Memorial Day Theme

Jump to solution

And no 4th of July theme this year either!   Austin @ Roku says you can change your themes and add this one if you prefer.  That’s not the same as the preprogrammed themes and popular ones they run. Very sneaky noncommittal answer.  They’ve added ‘Happy Summer’ and Juneteenth but dropped anything patriotic.  Roku seems to like our dollars but not our country.  

jedwards1
Reel Rookie

Re: No Memorial Day Theme

Jump to solution

Yes, I was not happy about the lack of a 4th of July theme either.  I will see if I can change to the "underground" themes per Austin.  I emailed the only four corporate people that had email addresses online - like it would help.