Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ReaganWolf
Reel Rookie

Re: Background

Jump to solution

Yea, I manually added mine as well and also noticed the "Juneteenth" one. I would be willing to bet a million dollars that the Juneteenth one gets automatically added next year.

Krys60

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting this!

I have "Happy Summer". That would be fine any other day but today.

This is the most important holiday in this country. Without all the events leading up to July 4th there would be no US of A.

IT's not just another day.

Why is Roku ignoring it?

Valleyview
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That's why I was asking  because I have had our Roku about as long as yours, and it was always a patriotic background until this year. I have found the proper wallpaper and is now proudly displayed on my background. 

Valleyview
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you. It's sad that the very values that protects our country and makes it the number 1 country in the world for immigration is hated so much by people who profit by the freedoms that are guaranteed under our constitution. Patriots have to be louder and stronger to preserve this great nation from  its own.

Imnotnumber1
Reel Rookie

Re: Where’s the July 4th theme?

Jump to solution

I was thinking the same thing. They have not been doing any of the patriotic themes this year. It is dumb that they would do a welcome to summer one for the 4th. Summer started. a month ago.. Pretty sad.

RMH3

Jump to solution

I have found the lack of an Independence theme disappointing.  We talk about coming together as a nation, and yet ever aspect of entertainment seems bent on dividing.  If other countries can be proud of their country in spite of their difficulties, than why can't we be proud of the good in our nation on it's birthday??  Just because we love our country doesn't mean we hate other countries, races, etc.  I appreciated the patriotic themes in the past and sincerely hope someone will bring them back.

Gigitoo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Shameful really. It’s an American company.  Love your name! 

TXBlackGal
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

"Dittos"

TXBlackGal
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Beyond sad!  I'm with you.

TXBlackGal
Channel Surfer