Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
larryd19
Level 7

When log in when away from my home network can my renters in my house access my paid applications

I travel a lot for work and take my Roku with me.  My home is currently rented and I was wondering if I log into a paid app from my stick, let's say  Netflix, does it only log me in on the device I am using or will my renters have access to my netflix account at my house (logs me in everywhere)?  

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AChanceFind
Level 9

Re: When log in when away from my home network can my renters in my house access my paid application

The login credentials are stored on the stick itself. If I recall correctly each time you set up a device for a service (Netflix) there is always a one time device activation and as long as you don't reset the device you stay logged in forever. If you let your renters use your internet connection they'll have to login to their own accounts on their own devices.

0 Kudos