Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What is the processor speed of 3810R Roku Streaming Stick+ | HD/4K/HDR Streaming Device

Hi Everybody!

I was trying to figure out what the specs of the new 3810R 4K Roku Streaming Stick+

On wikipedia it has only 1gb ram and an ARM Cortex A53. However it never states the processor speed (ARM Cortex A53 varies widely in model speeds, from 1.0ghz up to 2.6ghz.)

The 3810R box states it's a quadcore, but still no processor speed. Nor could I find any websites on  this. Roku will not allow me to ask my question directly.

The highest Roku Device processor speed I could find was 1.2ghz, which doesn't provide high hopes, as Amazon's devices at the same times (even the sticks) had significantly higher processor speeds for the same model years.

FIRE STICKS:

The 4K Fire Stick by comparison has 2gb ram (double the Roku 4k), and a 1.7ghz quadcore ARM Cortex A53.

The 2nd gen Fire Stick (1080p) from 2016 has 1gb ram (like roku 4k) and a 1.3ghz quadcore ARM Cortex A7.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! I'm planning on purchasing 1 device for each extended family member at our Family Reunion in December. As many are not tech inclined, I'd like to purchase the same model device for every member, and I'm currently torn between this Roku 3810R 4K stick & the 4K Fire Stick.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos