Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purezion
Level 7

What happened to the fall wallpaper?

Jump to solution

There was a new autumn equinox wallpaper that appeared on my Roku late September and today, it is gone. Usually, the special themes are available after they expire and this one is just gone. It was my favorite and I would like to have kept it as my wallpaper. Does anyone know how to get this back? It featured lanterns and I think a bridge. It was gorgeous. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: What happened to the fall wallpaper?

Jump to solution

Hello @Purezion

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Please be advised that Seasonal Themes expire or only appear for a short period of time. With that being said, there's no option to get it back or to set it as a permanent theme for your Roku device. 

For more information, you can visit this link: How do I change the theme pack to adjust the look of the Roku® interface?

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: What happened to the fall wallpaper?

Jump to solution

Hello @Purezion

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Please be advised that Seasonal Themes expire or only appear for a short period of time. With that being said, there's no option to get it back or to set it as a permanent theme for your Roku device. 

For more information, you can visit this link: How do I change the theme pack to adjust the look of the Roku® interface?

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos