Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: The website experienced an unexpected problem

Two years?  The thread started on 07-09-2021 and was resolved on 07-13-2021.  Did the problem reoccur?  Well, not as far as I can tell.  I just logged in and did some renaming and relocating without any issue.  Maybe more details and/or trying different browsers would help. 

0 Kudos
NukeLife
Reel Rookie

Re: The website experienced an unexpected problem

This thread, yes.  But a search on this community will show that the problem is in repeat threads going back to 2020. 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Website error: "there was an unexpected error in the website... to try again later"

Hi @NukeLife,

Thanks for getting in contact.

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running. A few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing:

• Are you receiving error messages or codes when making the changes?
  • Where are you trying to update the name and location of your Roku streaming device, is it on the website or on the Roku mobile app?
  • If it is on the website, have you already tried using a different web browser such as Chrome or Firefox?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

Keep us posted with the details.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
MrHano

Re: Website error: "there was an unexpected error in the website... to try again later"

me issue iu am facing plzz help ouut 

0 Kudos