Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 10

Weather Watchers on Roku is down - anyone know how long ?

Jump to solution

Weather Watchers on Roku is down - anyone know how long ?  anyone

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: Weather Watchers on Roku is down - anyone know how long ?

Jump to solution

you arrogant piece of refuse - i jyst added the channel today  -  i never made blame or anything on my post

people like you need to be banned cause of your slander and rudeness

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

you are not to be believed - your ignorance is big

I started this thread with a simple question and then posters go on psychotic rants - get help seriously

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Highlighted
Level 12

Jump to solution

Yep I sure do.  Weather Watchers is down until you email Weather Watchers and ask them to fix it.  Whining on here does nothing but get your posts removed and your thread locked.

TheTick (aka "Moose Twit" affectionately called by chht)
Roku 3 for Pokémon TV / YouTube / Animal Planet GO / HBO GO. Chromecast for most other media because Roku Mirroring sucks , how many clicks in Wndows 10 (about a dozen) to Miracast on Roku vs 2 with Chromecast.
Verizon FIOS TV and Internet Service
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

you are being defaming to my comment and arrogant and showing your ignorance to boot.

i never whined it was down -  i just added it for the 1st time yesterday  and did not know if it was an error it was down  or if channel is no longer supported / not being updated anymore

i found no info on how to email them

before you start making accusations perhaps you should learn to stop jumping to conclusions

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Jump to solution

I'm telling exactly what I told you from my very first response to you.  You just can't accept the obvious truth.  Others who don't whine and just do as I suggested got their favorite channels fixed.  I already gave an example and you belittled it.

You whine, complain, and insult which results in some of your responses censored and your thread locked.  I can also tell you some developers might just decide to totally stop supporting Roku when customers act as childish as you do.

You can choose to take my advice or belittle and insult like you have done in the past ... your choice.  I am a big boy.  I do like to think even you have a thread of decency but I'm certainly not betting on it.

By the way if you do a simple search of the publisher of the Weather Watchers channel you can find the contact information. I realize a simple Google search is asking too much from you so below is the link for the Weather Watchers publisher in hopes you actually do take my advise and help yourself instead of whine about Roku here.

https://www.cgpublishinginc.com/contact.php

Roku 3 for Pokémon TV / YouTube / Animal Planet GO / HBO GO. Chromecast for most other media because Roku Mirroring sucks , how many clicks in Wndows 10 (about a dozen) to Miracast on Roku vs 2 with Chromecast.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

you arrogant piece of refuse - i jyst added the channel today  -  i never made blame or anything on my post

people like you need to be banned cause of your slander and rudeness

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Jump to solution

Yep. I was right.  You are so ungrateful and childish to someone who have been trying help you get your favorite channels fixed.  I suggest you work on your Google search skills so when you grow up if ever you are not clueless as you are now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

lol you are one of the oddest people i ever "seen" - i had already emailed them last night - posted that part - so could report any rude retorts

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Jump to solution

So if you already emailed them why would you bother to whine about it in a new post not even mentioning hey I contacted them?  I'm guessing because you never emailed them, but you would never admit that as that would make me right you wrong and the lair you have proven you are.  You should be used to that pain by now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

did not whine  - made a statement / asked a question

please educate yourself - whining in not a typed out emotion

it is one only can be discerned in person

the fact you and millions are unable to reason and see that shows your lack of very many things

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Jump to solution

@chht wrote:

did not whine  - made a statement / asked a question

please educate yourself .......

Others have called you out as whining.  You're documented in the minority here. 

As far as education I have an Engineering degree and decades of experience in the software and hardware industries.  I think I'm qualified to comment as I compile/build my own Linux OS (the basis for Roku OS) and have developed similar hardware and firmware solutions similar to Roku (a few different set top boxes and embedded media devices over the years). 

What do you do besides whine about broken channels and slap together broken sentences without punctuation?

@chht wrote:

the fact you and millions are unable to reason and see that shows your lack of very many things

So you agree with me that I and millions more are correct and we (the millions excluding yourself) lack the insanity you call reality.  I can accept that. 

0 Kudos