Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Utku
Binge Watcher

We want support from Turkey

Please bring channel support to Turkey, there are very few channels, there are only 9 channels in popular, not even the roku channel, we do not want Turkish dubbing or Turkish subtitles, we only want channel access from Turkey please hear us roku 🥺

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: We want support from Turkey

Hi @Utku,

Thanks for posting to Roku Community!

Please be aware that channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. 
For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.
Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
v_seyedan

Hi. I bought a Roku Ultra in Turkey a few months ago. Aside from Netflix, many apps and services which make Roku a superior device are unavailable: Disney+ (which will be available in Turkey in a month), Voice search or any type of search, and top free streaming apps. 

For the time being, it turned out to be an expensive but useless device. I put it aside and use my Xbox one.

I hope to get better service in Turkey soon.

#Roku Ultra 

0 Kudos
mguler

I asked that issue to amazon support. They said that the reason for the restriction is that their agreement with Roku ends in Turkey. I made a suggestion to reach an agreement. For now, this is the only thing that can be done other than vpn.

0 Kudos
Neilslater

Which nine channels can you use?

0 Kudos