Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Volume Leveling & Night Mode not available on Ultra 4670X?

Looking for guidance on accessing volume leveling and Night mode. 

I recently purchased a Roku Ultra 4670X running OS 9.2.0 and am unable to access Volume Leveling or Night Mode.  According to Roku documentation, with this system, I should be able to access these settings via either the settings menu or by pressing * during playback.  The settings menu does not have such a setting and the * button during playback results in no action at all.

I previously had the Roku stick and was able to toggle this setting at will, so use of the setting is quite familiar.

The same TV was used with both the stick and Ultra.  My audio is connected as stereo via HDMI.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Volume Leveling & Night Mode not available on Ultra 4670X?

I have a 4670 and Volume leveling is certainly there. But note that it's only available while a video is playing. Pressing the * button while on the Roku home screen will not show the audio settings. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.