Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djBrandon
Level 7

Re: Voice Search not working

Jump to solution

Im still having the same problem with the voice search feature.....its keep coming back as " not available".......i thought this was resolved?

konker
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same issues as the others mentioned here. I have paired and re-paired the remote but the voice search button only brings the Roku back to the Streaming Channels screen and a sound prompt. The remote was included in my purchase of the Roku Premiere + set. Please tell me how to resolve this.

*Update:*

When I press the mic button on the remote, the Roku Premiere + displays the following:

"Sorry, voice request failed. Currently not able to receive audio from your remote control."

Roku Premiere + voice search error message.jpg

Joelc1998
Level 7

Jump to solution

My current update is 9.3.  I can use the voice command to open YouTube, but not to search on YouTube. 

0 Kudos
Kanan506
Level 7

Jump to solution

Man listen the app and the remote if you say launch YouTube or launch any app at that or any voice command to launch any app start any app it does not work this right now on tcl 4 series and 6 series tv and iPhone 11 Roku app just paired 

0 Kudos
Rekisu
Level 8

Jump to solution

It seems this issue has not been addressed. I have tried everything suggested and it is still not working. I can use my phone but I am not always around when others want to use Roku. If it’s not a feature that is usable then why have it at all? This is frustrating as my family and myself were looking forward to using this. Please, any help you can give will be appreciated by all. 

Bobhope
Level 7

Jump to solution

2 days ago I could do a search for a news channel now it just goes to the news zone? What changed is there a way I can go back to looking for a certain channel

Rekisu
Level 8

Jump to solution

It’s still not working. Have you abandoned us? Is this not worth Rokus staffs time? This is annoying. Also extremely unhelpful. Almost a year without ever being addressed. 

lkchapman-2020
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same problem is there going to be a fix

Kentec
Level 7

Jump to solution

Please post all ways to fix problem 

All you ever say is problem solved without and answer for other to use

Bah
Level 7

Jump to solution

You have not posted one solution my voice search does not work when I push it and speak into it after a few seconds it says it cannot hear me try again over and over and over where is the help with this product