Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Britania
Level 7

Utterly frustrated with website and product

I have never been a person to return items… unless absolutely necessary/ or I believe a product “sucks” and the amount of money I spent I should be allowed somewhat higher expectations… 

I bought the Onn Roku sound bar, subwoofer, surround sound combo…. ~$180 or so. Unfortunately my apartments moved my move in date back by over a week and I was working whilst moving… so set-up was my least concern. 
I did ACTUALLY read the set up instructions (not that they are great) but I did, all of them, Bc I didn’t wanna mess anything up. Did full set up and it was great, but every day I had to try to reset the wireless sub until it stopped working altogether (maybe a 10 days time period) 

next the sound bar goes out. I have unplugged, done the resets, unplugged and waited days, moved ALL Bluetooth etc away from the speakers… EVERYTHING!! 
because I have passed the 30 day return policy! There is no guidance on any website that helps resolve the issues!! 

and now I am on the roku website trying to figure out how/where and who I need to reach out to… and it takes me in circles. 

I literally bought the product 5-6 weeks ago. The website should be better. The product should be better. I am very sad and disappointed. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Utterly frustrated with website and product

ONN products are made by Walmart - If you bought it there you'd return it there; otherwise you return it to the retailer you bought it from or use ONN's warranty process/processor.

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.