Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrediker
Reel Rookie

Using Stream Stick + on an older LED TV, how do I change input to watch DVD or use my Wii?

New to streaming. I've tried to find the answer in the forums here and others online. I have the Roku Streaming Stick + up and running. I have a DVD player and a Wii attached to the same TV. It is an older Panasonic Viera LED TV. Watching other videos and chat messages, the Roku TV and maybe other devices have a setting called "TV Inputs", but it isn't on mine using the Streaming Stick +. Is there a way to add the other inputs as channels like you can on the Roku TV? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Using Stream Stick + on an older LED TV, how do I change input to watch DVD or use my Wii?

Use the TV's remote to change the input. Or a button that's physically on the TV (they're not usually obvious, but are there).

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

renojim

Re: Using Stream Stick + on an older LED TV, how do I change input to watch DVD or use my Wii?

@mrediker wrote:

Is there a way to add the other inputs as channels like you can on the Roku TV? Thanks!

No.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
mrediker
Reel Rookie

That's a shame. Hate to spend the money for a Logitech Harmony Universal Remote (Harmony Elite $574.99 and/or Harmony Companion $229.99). Looks like these are maybe two that might work with all our stuff including the Roku Streaming Stick.

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@mrediker wrote:

That's a shame. Hate to spend the money for a Logitech Harmony Universal Remote (Harmony Elite $574.99 and/or Harmony Companion $229.99). Looks like these are maybe two that might work with all our stuff including the Roku Streaming Stick.

Before spending money like that, I'd suggest looking at a Roku TV. Those devices have the input on the menu, because they're not limited to going through one of the inputs, but are in fact the device itself.

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos