Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Upgrading to Ultra: how to keep the channels I had before

I've just upgraded from 3600X to an Ultra (the Black Friday model 3670.)   

Obviously, I already had a Roku account, and my email address and password were immediately recognized.  However, the setup process did NOT bring up my old list of channels, instead tried to sell me a lot of stuff I don't want.  The only exception was Acorn TV, to which I already have a subscription - but the setup process announced it was signing me up for the limited-time free trial, after which there will be a monthly fee.  So I have at least two questions:

(1) How to access and reactivate my previous set of channels?

(2) How to cancel this extra Acorn subscription before they start redundantly billing me for two of them?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Upgrading to Ultra: how to keep the channels I had before

To get your channels that you had go to settings> system> scroll to system update.

With who did you have acorn account? Acorn, Roku Ch, Amazon, Youtube tv? Each one you can  subscribe to acorn, but they are completely separate, you can't use your Acorn account credentials from one service with any of the others. Each one would be willing to sell you an acorn subscription, because neither of them know you have it already.

Edmund
0 Kudos