Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
americavelazque
Level 7

Update roku account

I want to switch to a BTS screensaver, but is telling me there’s an error and that I need to update my roku account, what do I do to update it?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Update roku account

Is there a charge for that screensaver?  Is it asking you to update your payment information?  You can do that at https://my.roku.com/

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Douglas2
Level 7

Re: Update roku account

I recently opened a Roku account. I have been told by others with accounts that it should have no charge. Why am I being charged, and how to I correct this?

0 Kudos
Douglas2
Level 7

Re: Change my Roku Premium account to the basic with no monthly fee.

I recently subscribed for a Roku account. I am being charged $9.99 per month. I believe it is The Roku Premium account and I want the basic account which has no monthly charge. How can I make this change?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Change my Roku Premium account to the basic with no monthly fee.

There's no such thing as a Roku basic or premium account.  You are most likely being scammed.  If you called someone to activate your Roku then you are definitely getting scammed.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos