Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pfftfelipe
Channel Surfer

Unable to update to Software 9.4

Current Software versionCurrent Software version

When checking for update this is all I getWhen checking for update this is all I get

I’ve been stuck on software version 9.3.2 for months now. Some apps won’t open because they require my Roku TV to be updated to 9.4 but everytime I check for an update it says my software is up to date. I don’t know what to do, this is very frustrating.

Roku TV 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
rick505
Channel Surfer

Re: Unable to update to Software 9.4

I wonder if it's because version 10.0 is rolling out? 

I've been manually attempting to force an update from 9.4 to 10.0 but that tells me the same thing.  I just keep trying almost like folks buying a daily lottery ticket!  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Pfftfelipe
Channel Surfer

I don’t know. 
In my opinion I don’t think that’s my problem, because I’ve been trying to update right since 9.4 came out. 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Depending on the age of the Roku device, it might not be supported any longer. Also, with Roku TVs they don't always get the same version numbers as Roku players, so don't directly compare the versions on different devices. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos