Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Waltflench

Unable to stream crunchyroll app!

my crunchyroll app is not working on roku premiere. It says no internet connection however other apps are working fine. Takes a few minutes to load and shows up that message. I tried deleting and adding up again. Tried factory reset. Couldn’t fix the issue. Can anyone help me how to fix this..

1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Unable to stream crunchyroll app!

Hello @Waltflench

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing – this is not what we aim for.

Did you restart your Roku device before adding the channel back in? That step is crucial when performing the troubleshooting. If you haven't done that yet, we recommend trying it once again.

If still no dice, we suggest reaching out to Crunchyroll Support to report the issue and for further help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

You can contact them here: https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos