Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
can80an
Reel Rookie

Ultra and Ultra LT Product Availability

Jump to solution

Didn't really have a catagory to cover available products, so ...

Does anyone know if the Ultra and Ultra LT are still current products, especially in the Canadian market?  I have been looking for one for some time but it doesn't seem to be stocked at Bestbuy or Amazon.  There are some 3rd party sellers selling through BB and Amazon but they are just price gougers taking advantage of the supply shortage.  Even Roku no longer show them as being available on their web site.  Perhaps newer versions going to released this year?

Anyone have  any information, gossip or rumors?  🙂

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Ultra and Ultra LT Product Availability

Jump to solution

These are both shown on the US website.  I'm not sure if they have made it to Canada yet.  Apparently, several models have not.  Keep in mind that the Ultra LT is a Walmart exclusive.  Way down in the lower right corner of the Roku website, you can change the country that it displays for.  If set for Canada, it shows 5 models. For the US, it shows 9 (3 of which are exclusive to store chains.)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
can80an
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That's funny, I always access the Canadian site by typing roku.ca and the US site with roku.com.  I never bother to look at the address bar ... my bad, but thanks for that, I can see the US product line is quite extensive compared to Canada.

I now see a lot of Canadians complaining about the lack of product up here.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

These are both shown on the US website.  I'm not sure if they have made it to Canada yet.  Apparently, several models have not.  Keep in mind that the Ultra LT is a Walmart exclusive.  Way down in the lower right corner of the Roku website, you can change the country that it displays for.  If set for Canada, it shows 5 models. For the US, it shows 9 (3 of which are exclusive to store chains.)

0 Kudos
can80an
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That's funny, I always access the Canadian site by typing roku.ca and the US site with roku.com.  I never bother to look at the address bar ... my bad, but thanks for that, I can see the US product line is quite extensive compared to Canada.

I now see a lot of Canadians complaining about the lack of product up here.

Thanks

0 Kudos