Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Ultra 2020 and usb hub issues

I have set up my new 2020 Ultra and I'm having issues with the powered usb hub.  I had the same powered usb hub connected to a 2018 Ultra (with two 2TB hard drives connected), no issues, worked great.  Now with the 2020 model, when the powered hub is connected, only one drive appears and it states it has no data.  If I connect one the drive directly to the 2020 Ultra, it works.  Thoughts?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Ultra 2020 and usb hub issues

@mastro72 

Thanks for the post.

We believe this issue has been resolved. Can you please check for a manual update on your Roku device and check to see if you have OS 9.4.1 build 4208. For more information about how to check for a manual update on your Roku device, visit our Support page here: How do I update the software on my Roku® streaming device?

Once you have updated to the last OS, please keep us posted if you are still experiencing the issue and if so, provide us with the OS version on your Roku device from Settings > System > About.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos