Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aklodt

Theme option missing from settings

When I press home & then settings there is no longer a THEMES option!  How can I change themes?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Theme option missing from settings

@Aklodt 

I have Theme on mine, under Settings.

Have you rebooted your Roku?

If the issue still exists after a reboot, what is the Roku Model number and Software version? Settings > System > About

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Bobber-Fly5
Reel Rookie

I have the same problem. i noticed last night that my theme was a lame spring time theme so i wanted to change it back to what i had it set to before. no option to change anymore. i used to be able to set background theme and screen saver. why is this option not available anymore? (hitachi roku tv) 

DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Bobber-Fly5 

Mine has one. Did you follow the instructions in the post right above yours?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Bobber-Fly5
Reel Rookie

yes. its weird. i change it all the time. Now and then the system changes it for the season on a movie theme ill go and change it back. i first notice recently that they removed some theme options. i used to use the "vintage lp/record collector" but thats not an option anymore. now the theme setting is nowhere to be found..

0 Kudos