Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sunflowers

Theme menu doesn’t show on the settings

I been trying to change my theme on my tv and for some reason the theme option does not appear on my screen is there something I need to do 

7 REPLIES 7
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Theme menu doesn’t show on the settings

From the Roku home page, menu path Settings/System/Theme.  The themes available to you may depend on your Roku model or manufacturer of your Roku TV.

In addition to complete themes you can scroll down and select specific wallpapers, screen savers, and sound packs that may be available for your Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos

Nope, I am experiencing the same issue. My theme changed over Christmas when I wasn't even home to turn the TV on, and now my theme settings option has disappeared completely.

Already tried to update; no dice. and, no bueno.

Anyone have a real answer to this?

0 Kudos
Nick_J

I have the same issue on a Hisense Roku TV.  There is no longer ANY “Theme” or “Themes” menu option anywhere in the Settings menu!  It used to be there and now it’s gone.  My last automatic update had been 12/23/21, and I just did a manual update today (12/30/21).  No “Theme”!  It seems the most recent updates have taken it away.

KayZ

I came here for the same reason, my TV went to the basic green half circles screen and no themes under settings or anywhere it's just gone. I have a hisense roku TV but my son's roku attachment for his TV is just fine. I even tried resetting my audio/picture settings and got nothing 

0 Kudos
ghostbox

i had the same exact problem! but luckily if you remember the name of the theme you want you can search it up on your roku tv and after that it’ll say ‘add as theme’ or something like that and it changes it!

for example i searched in “big leaves” {because that’s the name of the theme i had before!} and it came up! after i clicked on it i was able to set it as the theme

hope this helps! :]

LauraAFL

Thanks for the info! I searched for my Dia de los muertos theme and was able to load that one! Now if I could just remember the names of the others 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@LauraAFL, there aren't all that many available, so it's probably easiest to just go through them on the website:  https://channelstore.roku.com/browse/themes

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos