Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: TV Off shortcut not apperaring on Roku 4's

Jump to solution

Tanner, any word from the coders about the Roku 4 not showing the "TV-Off" shortcut?  I'd really like some action on this.  How hard can it be?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@UncleNine  The feedback has been passed along to the team. This feature is not currently available on all Roku device models at this time. There is a possibility that it may become available at a later date in the future with a subsequent software update, but I can't say for sure. You can keep an eye on blog.roku.com for the latest news and announcements around upcoming software updates. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Some months later, and STILL no TV-Off shortcut on my Roku 4.  WHEN ???  I really want this feature on my  two 4's.  I really feel betrayed.  I have six 3's and it works fine on those on all my TV's.  HELP !!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Well my Roku 2 has it in the bedroom on the Sony HD, just bought a Premiere for my lounge 4K... no option exists in shortcuts ?? Surely a streaming  device with no physical on/off needs a software solution by default? 

This is shockingly backwards, I think I may return my Premiere and give up on Roku. Absolute nonsense. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

TV Off shortcut on Roku 4 IS FIXED !!!  Many, Many Thanks to the development team for fixing this oversight.  I am VERY pleased with this update.  Thanks again !!!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos