Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 10

THE ROKU CHANNEL - LIVE TV ICON = needs moved

suggestion - you need move the LIVE TV ICON to the top row of THE ROKU CHANNEL APP so its easier to find

that way its more prominent - yes i know would give less eyeballs on the content until you get to it - but still - it should be 1st row

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 14

Re: THE ROKU CHANNEL - LIVE TV ICON = needs moved

On mine, it is on the very top when you open the channel:

Roku1.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

not on my device hence is why i posted what i did !!!!!

regardless needs to be at the top in 1st position permanently not just part time being promo short time

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

did an update and now mine is on top line 0 but position 2

Roku marketing department obviously does not understand the psychological marketing this displays -  it says o here is another feature but we just throw it out there - makes people think its not  abig deal

should be in space 1

o and before you say i don't know of what i speak  -  i have been in marketing for 40+ years

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

@chht wrote:

o and before you say i don't know of what i speak  -  i have been in marketing for 40+ years

Wow that explains a lot. Now I understand your hostility, attention to meaningless details and narcissistic tendencies.  

TheTick (aka "Moose Twit" affectionately called by chht)
Roku 3 for Pokémon TV / YouTube / Animal Planet GO / HBO GO. Chromecast for most other media because Roku Mirroring sucks , how many clicks in Wndows 10 (about a dozen) to Miracast on Roku vs 2 with Chromecast.
Verizon FIOS TV and Internet Service
0 Kudos