Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
55DC760
Reel Rookie

TCL 55DC760 stuck on logo

Jump to solution

Hello,

i'm not sure if my TCL 55DC760 Android TV is Roku based, so I don't know if I am in the right place for support. 

The TV has the latest firmware available for this model, I have updated it a couple of months ago.

Unfortunately I am not able to see the exact version installed because the TV does not complete the boot anymore. 

The boot stucks on the four colored circles (for more than 2 hours) as you can see on the picture below:

logo.jpeg

The logo is not frozen, circles are spinning as they usually do during a normal boot.

Then, I tried to:

1) unplug the power cord and keep it unplugged for 15 minutes; plug the power cord.

RESULT: same behavior (stuck on spinning circles logo).

2) unplug power cord; press the power button and keep it pressed while plugging the power cord; release the power button after 5 seconds.

RESULT: after some second I got the error logo shown in the picture below:

error.jpeg

At this stage, after 5 seconds the TV reboot itself and then stucks again on the spinning circles logo;

3) unplug power cord; press the power button and keep it pressed for 30 seconds with the cord unplugged; release power button; plug the power cord.

RESULT: same behavior (stuck on spinning circles logo);

4) unplug the power cord; press the power button and keep it pressed while plugging the power cord; keep the power button pressed during the whole process.

RESULT: the TV enter in an infinite loop showing the error logo and rebooting itself after some second. 

I really don't know what else to do....

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
55DC760
Reel Rookie

Re: TCL 55DC760 stuck on logo

Jump to solution

Hi renojim,
didn't know that Roku was an OS.

I'm sorry.

I mistakenly thought that Roku was a chipset brand for Android TVs and TV boxes...Smiley Embarassed

Anyway, I solved my issue by loading the original update.pkg file for my TV model (link found on xda) on a USB key and flashing the TV to factory default.

Thank you, bye.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Roku isn't Android, so you don't have a Roku TV.  Try TCL support:

https://support.tclusa.com/televisions

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
55DC760
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi renojim,
didn't know that Roku was an OS.

I'm sorry.

I mistakenly thought that Roku was a chipset brand for Android TVs and TV boxes...Smiley Embarassed

Anyway, I solved my issue by loading the original update.pkg file for my TV model (link found on xda) on a USB key and flashing the TV to factory default.

Thank you, bye.

0 Kudos