Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Support is garbage. Been without Antenna TV for a week and a half after 9.4 update.

Excuse my rant, but i'm done.

TCL 65" TV here. Was watching news just fine one day around breakfast. Turned tv off, update to 9.4.0 came, and boom. No local TV at dinner. TCL blames Roku, and rightfully so. The update is the only thing to have changed. 

I just want my local TV back.

3 Replies
Level 8

Re: Support is garbage. Been without Antenna TV for a week and a half after 9.4 update.

Mine is the same. Can't get OTA channels anymore and support doesn't seem to care. This is probably the 3rd or 4th time I've posted about this. Never buying from them again.

0 Kudos
Level 8

Re: Support is garbage. Been without Antenna TV for a week and a half after 9.4 update.

TCL called me tonight. It took

1) Opening a case with the FCC 

2) opening a complaint with the BBB

3) Calling twice, chatting with tcl once, chatting with roku once 

4) blowing them up on twitter with local media

0 Kudos
Level 7

I know what you mean mines been out for about 2 weeks and I can’t get any answers about how to fix it 

0 Kudos