Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

String of bad products

Was someone asleep at the factory for an entire month or something? Two weeks ago I had to purchase and immediately return two Roku Express+ because they wouldn’t even power on. The light just blinked a little and then turned off. So I decided to upgrade to the Premiere and it turns on but has the same problem I have seen posted on here before that the Roku loading screen just stays on for hours until we unplug it in the hopes of restarting it and praying that it actually gets past that screen. 8 times out of 10 it does not. I have the roku plugged directly into an outlet 24/7, I have factory reset it (multiple times over) and the problem persists. Until now we have LOVED Roku products. We have two other Roku express, and a roku tv in the house. We have never had a problem before. To make matters worse this website is lacking any form of direct contact to customer service. Now I am left to post this rant in the hopes that someone from customer service will actually contact me, and hopefully help me by sending me a product that is NOT defective.   

0 Kudos