Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jazmuffin
Level 7

Streaming personal music

I have purchased and downloaded music on my Android phone that I would LOVE to stream to my 2 Roku devices (one TV and one Roku Express). However the single option provided by Roku SUCKS. The "Play on Roku" feature in the Roku mobile app is extremely lackluster and barebones. You can't sort by genres, create playlists within the app, or even manage the play queue in the slightest. You can't even play all the songs of a given artist if you have more than one album from that artist!!! Now, I'm more than willing to use your app if you are actually going to give us the functionality of a MODERN music app, but this is just a slap in the face. So if you won't do that yourself, open up your devices to accept the standard casting formats so we can use our own apps that actually provide a full fledged music experience. You already have a Media Player, now just let us send music to it! Please and thank you, this is so frustrating!
0 Kudos