Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
HippieWiccan
Level 7

Spotify & Screensaver

Hi!  Hopefully this will make sense:

I listen to XMas music via Spotify through my Roku Ultra so it plays through my surround sound.  The Spotify app is so boring looking!!!

Is there a way to have the music play but a screensaver or something on the screen?  Preferably I would be able to have one of the fireplace videos from YouTube playing but IDK if the device will even stream 2 apps at once!

Thank you!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Spotify & Screensaver

Thanks for the note here.

There isn't currently a way to display more than one streaming channel at a time. I might recommend following up with Spotify support to see if they have any additional settings or options within their channel that may allow the functionality you are looking for. 

(On a separate note, I edited the Roku Ultra product you associated to this post. You'll want to double check the model number for any device you associate to a topic, to ensure you are selecting the correct model of device for those that may share a name. The model number is visible in Settings>System>About on any Roku device.) 

Feel free to send me a private message if you have any other questions I can help answer. Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos