Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abbasse

Spectrum error RPL-1031 9/22-9/23/2021 spectrum stated this is a ROKU connection issue

Having spent the better part of an hour with Spectrum, the latest update from ROKU has not been resolved not allowing the user to connect streaming with programs generating an error RPL-1031. Spectrum service stated they have not had an update or resolution with this error. I have not observed any others with this error code or problem.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
GodfatherInOhio
Reel Rookie

Re: Spectrum error RPL-1031 9/22-9/23/2021 spectrum stated this is a ROKU connection issue

i have the same problem. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Spectrum error RPL-1031 9/22-9/23/2021 spectrum stated this is a ROKU connection issue

Hey @GodfatherInOhio

Thanks for the post.

Could you tell us specifically about the issue you're running into? Does it happen only in Spectrum or to other channels as well?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
GodfatherInOhio
Reel Rookie

Thanks for your response. Only way i was able to fix the problem was to (1) reboot my WiFi router then do a Roku factory reset. All fixed.

0 Kudos