Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
salvie
Level 7

Spectrum App

I understand there's a feud between Roku and Spectrum and you can't add the Spectrum app anymore.  However, my question is if I already have a Roku account and want to add another device, will I be able to see the Spectrum app on my new device when I set it up and sign in?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
StreamerUser
Level 20

Re: Spectrum App

If you already have the app installed on a device currently, it should replicate to the new device, assuming its the same Spectrum and Roku account.

However, I have seen reports from some saying this didnt happen for them, that the Spectrum app did not replicate to their new device on the same Spectrum & Roku account.

You might be able to call Spectrum in such a scenario and they may give you a link to a private version of the app with a code, but there are also mixed reports for that as well.

Ultimately the best (and only) way to find out/know for sure is to buy and setup a new device.

0 Kudos