Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
salvie

Spectrum App

I understand there's a feud between Roku and Spectrum and you can't add the Spectrum app anymore.  However, my question is if I already have a Roku account and want to add another device, will I be able to see the Spectrum app on my new device when I set it up and sign in?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Spectrum App

If you already have the app installed on a device currently, it should replicate to the new device, assuming its the same Spectrum and Roku account.

However, I have seen reports from some saying this didnt happen for them, that the Spectrum app did not replicate to their new device on the same Spectrum & Roku account.

You might be able to call Spectrum in such a scenario and they may give you a link to a private version of the app with a code, but there are also mixed reports for that as well.

Ultimately the best (and only) way to find out/know for sure is to buy and setup a new device.

0 Kudos