Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
browne92
Reel Rookie

Re: Space screensaver easter eggs

The four armed pod may not be Wall-E, but it's definitely from 2001.  It's simply referred to as and EVA Pod.

https://2001.fandom.com/wiki/EVA_pod

TotalAHole

Contact lens right of Contact is the ship from Arrival

Irkalla

@Brucepsquirrel wrote:

Nice list but everyone seemed to miss the crystals on the planet which are most likely from 'Annhilation'.

Could also be Hitchhiker's Guide 

GJJFan

Those are not Sonic screwdrivers, those are lightsabers from Star Wars. It looks like Luke Skywalker's and Darth Vader's to be specific.

0 Kudos
GJJFan

I was very surprised no one had mentioned HAL 9000 being right next to Dave. 👍1_20VdLdTAA-brVjoEHj2eHg.png

Thank you! I knew the suit wasn't the right shape for being Ripley. It was at the edge of my brain stored somewhere in there lol, just couldn't be place it... Eureka!

@GJJFan wrote:

I was very surprised no one had mentioned HAL 9000 being right next to Dave. 👍1_20VdLdTAA-brVjoEHj2eHg.png

MsCndykane

I think the worm/snake with the guy riding is from Beetlejuice and the guy riding it is Beetlejuice. 

0 Kudos
jjs0525

White split circle is the exploding Nostromo from Alien.

The ship floating above Blade Runner is still from Blade Runner.

The asteroid (with the vehicle from Armageddon) also has the creature coming out....from The Empire Strikes Back.

0 Kudos
browne92
Reel Rookie

While the dice and round window have been attributed to Star Wars, I haven't seen where anyone mentioned the panel below the window.  Pretty much the Millennium Falcon's entire flight deck.  

Fans begin tours of Millennium Falcon cockpit at Sandy theater | KUTV

qwed43
Reel Rookie

The ship above the Bladerunner constructing seems like the mom ship from Close Encounters here, but clearly... It is a flying video display screen established on a blimp/dirigible type craft that flew over the metropolis displaying advertising in Bladerunner

0 Kudos