Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sabpsu89

Re: Space screensaver easter eggs

Thought the cat was from one of the Men in Black the had that universe on his collar?

0 Kudos
Wraithe_13

Also, the "fuzzy dice" really are dice, they were hanging in the Falcon during the original Star Wars and were referenced in The Last Jedi as well.

I thought the cat was also from Alien, I remember it being on the life pod with her after she went back to save it.

Wraithe_13

What is the polygon shaped window from?  The displays beneath it remind me of something but I can't place what.

0 Kudos
Wraithe_13

Another thing, I feel like the planets themselves are references as well but I cannot place from where.  The surfaces are all so unique that they almost have to serve a purpose.

0 Kudos
randul66

The RV is from Space Balls.

The red eye beside the astronaut is HAL from 2001.

Doogiesniper
Reel Rookie

The polygon shape is the Stargate from Stargate.

Doogiesniper
Reel Rookie

There is also a play pause button right before the falcon window that is a reference to guardians of the galaxy.

Dee1120

The alien from(Alien) to the left above the astronaut. 

0 Kudos

Nice list but everyone seemed to miss the crystals on the planet which are most likely from 'Annhilation'.

0 Kudos
javecilla

I didnt notice a "cruise ship", unless you are referring to the"sail barge" from "Return of the Jedi" , sitting right next to the Sarlac Pit from same movie, & the "Galaxy Quest" rock monster.

I've also noticed that sometimes the TOS Enterprise, will be flying in the far background, then it will be in the foreground.  

The more I watch, the more things I pickup. For example, the some things are grouped in a category.  For example "desert planet theme" - "Dune" Spice Harvester & Sandworm, with "Jedi" Sail Barge & Sarlac Pit, and the GQ Rock Monster. The 'Star Wars" theme has the light sabers, window from the Falcon, and the light panels from the Death Star, (Look above & below the cat)just to mention a few items.

Thanks to everyone for your help with the easter eggs.