Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rploesser
Reel Rookie

Re: Space screensaver easter eggs

That was in my original list. It's the armadillo from Armageddon. Thise are the rovers they drove around on the asteroid.

TCS20

The robot with 4 arms is definitely NOT Wall-E 

The person riding the worm is a Fremen from Dune. He's even using the hook sticks.  @Rploesser 

Breadeater

Luke...oops Obi Wan’s and Vader’s light sabers are mounted on the walls around the Millennium Falcon window. 

The circle cut in half in the sky is from Interstellar. 

Jabbas Ship near the Sarlaac

Paul rides the worm from DUNE

Star Trek Enterprise flying through the scene and there are Next Gen display panels in interior 

Pyramids, Ship and Gate from Stargate

The contact lens is from Arrival

R2D2 interface in interior

The giant slug that almost ate the Millennium Falcon along with the rovers from Armageddon 

Cabe

The ship above the Bladerunner building looks like the mother ship from Close Encounters, but actually... It is a flying video screen mounted on a blimp/dirigible type craft that flew over the city displaying advertising in Bladerunner.

Link to scene 

The original model was mounted over the center of the bar at The State Bar in Dallas for years. No idea how the bar came to possess it or where it is today. But that..... is why in the world I recognized it. 

redpot

Thats not a cat, thats a flerkin! or Ridleys cat, Jonesy from Alien/aliens.

Stillboy

The four armed ship is the ship from inner space

cmajan87

The three jaw worm and the guy riding it is from dune

Mary Poppins flying in with her umbrella, titanic, shutter Island, Universal studios globe, Seattle's space needles, Peter pans big ben, the far out city in Tomorrowland honestly i feel like almost everything in it has some kind of underlying reference. I also feel like it slightly changes pretty regularly either that or I just keep noticing new things. 

Tryven

The robot with 4 arms is also from 2001 a space odyssey.