Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LH1202
Level 7

Sling tv app bandwidth

Since recent updates to either Roku or sling tv, I can no longer change the bandwidth setting for sling tv. It's stuck on best quality no matter what I select. I can find no way to fix this. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, clearing the Roku cache, changing bandwidth at Roku but they apparently took that feature away since it never saves. Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Re: Sling tv app bandwidth

Is this a setting within the Sling TV channel or on their website?   You should ask them.

0 Kudos
Momba01
Level 7

Did you ever find out why this is happening?  It happens to ALL rokus with sling. All my ultras and sticks, can't change bandwidth.  All stuck on ”no lomit” no matter what.  This is DEADLY to us with Data Caps!  If I use Sling, installed on my smart tv, no problem.  Sling on my iPad, no problem.  Can lower quality.  ONLY the Rokus with sling.  Uuuuuuggggh!

Help!  

0 Kudos
LH1202
Level 7

Nope so I gave up on Roku and switched devices.

0 Kudos