Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ridleralma74
Level 7

Sleep timer

My sleep timer option seems to have disappeared. Ive looked in my settings and its no longer there. Ive looked in my short-cuts its not there either. Did they just get rid of it?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
makaiguy
Level 20

Re: Sleep timer

Is this on a separate Roku device, or on a Roku TV with Roku capabilities built in?

I can't recall ever seeing a sleep timer on a separate device, only on a Roku TV.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Ridleralma74
Level 7

It was on my roku express located in my settings under time and now its no longer there. So i have no way of setting a sleep timer.

0 Kudos
Iona-D
Level 13

One of the sad things which I discovered about using most any e-device is.............it seems not to be really belong to you.  

If it is linked to something else, it could be remotely changed at the real owner's updates or changes whim.  So I decided to add the features that cannot be changed by the same owners whenever the whim hits them.

So here is one add on device I use for my own Rokus.  The Philips Basic Timer.  One version only has one plug in.  The one pictured here has 2.  Just set your selected time period plug in the unit and you good to go!  

No more need to worry about what Roku decides to do when you DO IT YOURSELF!A Sleep Timer.jpg

0 Kudos