Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing off from vacation tv

We were on vacation and I signed in to my Roku account. Awesome until time to leave and there is bizarrely no sign off option. I googled and saw where the only option is to hold down reset button. That brought up a reset screen but did not sign me out. We had to individually sign off of each app. But my Roku account is still at the vacation house tv. Now what?? PLEASE help AND consider this a suggestion/request to give a sign off option! 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Signing off from vacation tv

Hi there @Thomajudith, don't worry help is here! You can actually sign on to www.Roku.com and unlink the Roku device from your account to sign yourself out of it. Unlinking a device does not deactivate your Roku account or cancel any Roku billed subscriptions you may have. You can unlink your Roku device by following these steps: 

1. Visit my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone

2. Sign in if prompted

3. Scroll down and locate the device under My linked devices

4. Select Unlink and confirm

Let us know if you have trouble or have any questions. You can reply to this post or send us a private message directly. We're always happy to help.

0 Kudos