Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cholmsie
Level 7

Sharp Roku TV no longer has auto-adjust display refresh rate setting?

Hello, not sure if this is the right place to post, but I've had a hard time trying to find any support on this topic. Called both Roku & Sharp and both send me to each other...

I used to be able to toggle on and off the auto-adjust display refresh rate within Settings > Advanced System Settings > Advanced Display Settings > Auto adjust display refresh rate.

Now there is no longer an Advanced Display Settings Link... I have the most up to date software.

Any help would be appreciated, currently any Media played looks shakey and low quality.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
thevdoguy
Level 7

Re: Sharp Roku TV no longer has auto-adjust display refresh rate setting?

I would like to know the reason for this also. I have the same TV. Also, how does someone know what refresh rate/format and if HDR is actually working? All TV's that I've ever owned has had an info button to press and it would give you that information. I see this only on the antenna input (not HDR) but what about the other inputs and Roku channels? I bought this TV to get all the newer bells and whistles but, I really don't see a difference to my older TV.

Can we go backwards on updates to get that feature back?
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Sharp Roku TV no longer has auto-adjust display refresh rate setting?

Thanks for sharing the reports. Please send me a PM with the serial number of your TV from Settings>System>About, and any additional details about when you first noticed the issue, etc.
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos