Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amerikatz
Channel Surfer

Re: Sharp 65 LC-65Q7300U keeps restarting No support from SHARP or HISENSE

I have the same issue with Sharp 65 LC-65Q7370U. It started few days ago.

I contacted Sharp, they told me to contact Hisense. 
I contacted Hisense. They told me to contact Roku.

I contacted Sharp again. They are telling me to contact Hisense.
0 Kudos
Ri2
Reel Rookie

The same problem is happening to a lot of Sharp tvs...is someone knows how we can file a complaint so they can recall back all the tvs Walmart sold on black Friday 2018?

@riffdex wrote:

This exact problem is happening with my Sharp LC-65Q7300U too. Desperately hoping for a solution 😩

TzTokRex

My TV went out last Wednesday in the middle of Netflix.  I have tried differetn power outlets and a new cable.  I spoke to someone from Hisense (yes Sharp) and she said it may be a "Panel Board" issue.  Has anyone tried replacing this?

0 Kudos
nickmesa2005
Reel Rookie

I've replaced the main board on the unit still did the same thing... I haven't had a chance to take the tv fully apart, but when I plugged it in and looked from the top down at maybe a 45 angle... the right side seems dimmer as to believe that the backlights may be causing the issue.

hapifabi
Channel Surfer

I am having exactly the same issue on my 2018 65" SHARP Roku TV. Logo keeps coming on and off. Was that a batch of lemon TVs. I contacted manufacturer and they provided no support either. So disappointed!

0 Kudos
hapifabi
Channel Surfer

@Ri2 Good idea! I bought mine black Friday at Best Buy. Same TV. Lets get a recall cause this is unfair to so many who bought this lemon TV.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@riffdex @hapifabi

Thanks for the posts.

Have you tried contacting your Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ri2
Reel Rookie

In my case I did...Roku tv support just ask me to unplug my tv for 60 seconds and replug it back what I did after changing the batteries in my remote...when I told him the that no change on the tv, he told to contact Sharp...but sharp was the one who sent me to roku...both sharp/ hisense and roku going to turn you around....

OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

I have a Sharp 58Q7300U that has worked very well for me, since I bought it in 2019 at best buy. I almost bought the 65 inch model, but thought a 65 inch tv is too big for my living room. I guess I was lucky. It looks like Hisense bought Sharp back in 2015. 

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Sharp still sells TVs, but last I saw were Android TVs no more Roku TVs for a while. I paid next to nothing for my 58 inch Sharp at Best Buy during a President's Day sale. I am happy I got got lucky this time!

0 Kudos