Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Set up ROKU to go automatically to Xfinity menu

I set up my ROKU and have streamed Xfinity.  Is there a way that when I power on my TV for it to go directly to the Xfinity last channel or at least the menu.  I have to push several things to get my tv to display my xfinity favorite channels.  I do not yuse a my tv for anything but viewing the Xfinity channels.  Thanks in advance   HELP

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Set up ROKU to go automatically to Xfinity menu

This is a roku tv? If you want the roku tv to tune to certain hdmi upon turning on: settings> system> power> power (home screen)> chose

Edmund
0 Kudos
Level 7

Thanks.  This is a ROKU connected to my Samsung tv streaming Xfinity channels.  When I turn on my tv I would like it to go to Xfinity last channel or Xfinity menu   too many clicks to get to Xfinity and that is all i use this ROKU to do  HELP please    i tried settings>system>power (power is not listed)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Sorry but you're asking too much of the roku, it isn't possible.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

@danoman1  Thanks for the inquiry here. If I understand it correctly, you'd like to be able to tune the HDMI input on your TV to your Roku device, and have it automatically launch a specific channel and start playing content? That sounds like an intriguing suggestion, but that functionality isn't currently supported. 

I'd recommend stopping by the 'Suggest a Feature' section of the Community to share your thought, and we'll pass it along to the team. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos