Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MMB714
Level 7

Search option not showing my paid subscription

Jump to solution

Has anyone in countered not been able to use search for items they know they have on paid subscription. It list others but not the paid ones where I know they clearly do run the programs I want to play.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Level 21

Re: Search option not showing my paid subscription

Jump to solution

Paid subscription for what? You don't pay anything for the Roku itself (other than the purchase cost). Roku has a search function, but it only works for providers that permit it to. If the provider doesn't allow Roku search, then it won't appear. 

If you're referring to a search function within a channel that you have subscribed to, the provider of that channel would be who you need to contact for assistance. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
atc98092
Level 21

Re: Search option not showing my paid subscription

Jump to solution

Paid subscription for what? You don't pay anything for the Roku itself (other than the purchase cost). Roku has a search function, but it only works for providers that permit it to. If the provider doesn't allow Roku search, then it won't appear. 

If you're referring to a search function within a channel that you have subscribed to, the provider of that channel would be who you need to contact for assistance. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos