Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MMB714

Search option not showing my paid subscription

Jump to solution

Has anyone in countered not been able to use search for items they know they have on paid subscription. It list others but not the paid ones where I know they clearly do run the programs I want to play.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Search option not showing my paid subscription

Jump to solution

Paid subscription for what? You don't pay anything for the Roku itself (other than the purchase cost). Roku has a search function, but it only works for providers that permit it to. If the provider doesn't allow Roku search, then it won't appear. 

If you're referring to a search function within a channel that you have subscribed to, the provider of that channel would be who you need to contact for assistance. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Search option not showing my paid subscription

Jump to solution

Paid subscription for what? You don't pay anything for the Roku itself (other than the purchase cost). Roku has a search function, but it only works for providers that permit it to. If the provider doesn't allow Roku search, then it won't appear. 

If you're referring to a search function within a channel that you have subscribed to, the provider of that channel would be who you need to contact for assistance. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos