Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phreedm
Level 7

Search Menu

I have the ROKU Premier. For the last few days the search option brings up the actor, and lists the number of movies/shows, but only gives the option to follow this actor. It use to give a list of movies that were available on multiple channels. Any ideas how to resolve?

4 Replies
MemyselfandI
Level 8

Re: Search Menu

Search menu problems here too in the past couple of days on a new Roku Ultra 4670. I hope someone helps us both. Anyone?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@phreedm Thanks for reaching out. Could you please provide an example of an actor that you've searched which shows the change in this behavior so we can help take a closer look? 

@MemyselfandI Could you please provide more information about the specific issue(s) you are seeing with Search on your device? 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
phreedm
Level 7

Bruce Willis   Filmography    Follow this person on Roku

Diane Lane    Filmography    Follow this person on Roku

Cheryl Ladd   Filmography   Follow this person on Roku

Charlie Sheen  Filmography  Follow this person on Roku

No listing of movies or shows. No matter what actor is searched for, the only results are as listed above.

Side note. Why isn't there a more direct option to communicate with someone for tech support instead of depending on a community board? I love Roku and recommend it often. However this fact is a MAJOR drawback

Community Manager
Community Manager

@phreedm Thanks for the examples. I am still seeing a list of movies after selecting Filmography from the actor page. Did you try clicking into Filmography to see the list of titles for each actor there? 

I'll pass your feedback along to the team.

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos