Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Screensaver

Jump to solution

I have two Streaming Sticks+, both purchased at the same time.  I have selected the digital clock as my screensaver on both sticks.  On one, when I power up, the clock screensaver appears and I can immediately go to Home bu pressing OK.  On the other, when I power up. The bouncing ROKU shows for 5-10 seconds before going to Home.  How can I get this stick to immediately show the screensaver, rather than having to wait for the ROKU logo to stop?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Screensaver

Jump to solution

One of your sticks is getting power all the time while the other doesn't get power until you turn on your TV.  That bouncing logo has nothing to do with a screensaver.  That stick is booting up when you turn on the TV.

-JT

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

One of your sticks is getting power all the time while the other doesn't get power until you turn on your TV.  That bouncing logo has nothing to do with a screensaver.  That stick is booting up when you turn on the TV.

-JT

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks for the  reply. Yes, one was powered by TV usb, the other by AC.  I knew the logo wasn't a screensaver, just wasn't sure how to eliminate it.

0 Kudos