Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Screen mirroring on Samsung tablet

I am able to smart mirror with an older Samsung tablet but not with my newer tab a sm-t580 tablet using its smart view feature, once tv is selected it attempts to connect/ start recording from device but after a few seconds it goes back to previous screen

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Samsung not mirroring

I have an Samsung Galaxy A8 and am trying to mirror it to a TV using a Roku Streaming Stick+ 9.2 via Smart View. I can see the Roku device on my phone but am unable to connect. My wife is able to connect with her Galaxy A5 . So there must be a setting or something in my A8 that is not right. I've posted on the Samsung forum but haven't heard anything. Just wondering if anyone has an idea

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Samsung not mirroring

Did you ever get this resolved. I am having the same issues. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Screen mirroring on Samsung tablet

I have the same problem - my Galaxy Note 4 will mirror with my streaming stick, but my new Galaxy A51 will not. Same symptoms the others here have stated - the stick gets detected/shows up in the menu but the connection always fails and the samsung driver says to unplug/replug the roku device power. No help there.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Screen mirroring on Samsung tablet

Same problem for me too. I can see Roku streaming stick + as an option,  but I can't connect.  Says to unplug power from device. I've been through every setting on my Samsung Tablet A 10.1 with no success.  And interestingly,  my Samsung Galaxy 10 phones connect just fine to the roku...

Anyone get any resolution? 

0 Kudos