Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
That_Guy__There
Level 7

Screen mirroring on Roku Express

Is it possible to screen mirror my phone to a Rocky Express? I’m looking for the cheapest option for a screen mirroring o device. The apps that come with the Roku are secondary.

thank you,

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Screen mirroring on Roku Express

I can't say for certain if the Express is supported. I know the Premiere supports Windows 10 and Android screen mirroring, as well as Apple AirPlay. I personally don't recommend the Express, since the Premiere is only a bit more expensive but far more capable. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
That_Guy__There
Level 7

Thanks a lot. I’ll just go ahead and get the premier version then. Unfortunately my TV is only 1080p so I can’t take full advantage of its HDR. But Airplay is the real goal here. Thanks 

0 Kudos
atc98092

@That_Guy__There wrote:

Thanks a lot. I’ll just go ahead and get the premier version then. Unfortunately my TV is only 1080p so I can’t take full advantage of its HDR. But Airplay is the real goal here. Thanks 

Yes, AirPlay is only available on select 4K devices. It is available on the Premiere. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
makaiguy

If you have trouble getting Airplay to connect, see this helpful post from @StreamerUsers:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Roku-Device-Features-Settings-Updates/Help-setting-up-Apple-Airplay-on...

Doug
Roku Community Streaming Expert  I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos