Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KvngLatifa
Reel Rookie

Screen mirror iOS doesn’t work on internet videos. Can’t go full screen.

So I’ve been trying to screen mirror iOS to my 58 inch Roku tv hisense, and I can screen mirror EVERYTHING except the internet videos. I’ll have it playing before I press full screen and as soon as I go full screen it does the black screen where it insists you make sure the wifi is connected to the same source…. But obviously it is because I screen mirror everything. No I do not have issues using the screen mirror for apps just the internet’s videos.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Screen mirror iOS doesn’t work on internet videos. Can’t go full screen.

@KvngLatifa

Thanks for the post.

For more information about screen mirroring with an Apple device, visit our Support page here: How do I use AirPlay and HomeKit with my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Blackazz

Sending a link isn’t gunna help with the faulty product you can’t go full screen on any internet video including YouTube 9anime and I would assume any other streaming website nothing works don’t be **bleep**ing stupid and think a link with retards on the other side of phone are gunna help 

KvngLatifa
Reel Rookie

Exactly!!!

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Blackazz and @KvngLatifa,

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We'll do our best to assist.

May we know for what specific Roku device this issue occurs? If you happen to have several devices, is the issue persistent to all? Also, we'd like to visualize the display you've been having when accessing AirPlay or the IOS Screen Mirror feature; would you mind providing us with a photo?

With a few more details, we'll be able to provide an accurate resolution.

Warm regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos