Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ieshacree
Level 7

Screen Mirroring With Iphone

Jump to solution

How can I use screen mirroring with an iPhone without WiFi. I’ve had several people tell me that it’s possible but I can’t seem to figure it out. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Screen Mirroring With Iphone

Jump to solution

@Ieshacree 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As @atc98092 mentioned, screen mirroring is available on Android or Windows but currently is unavailable on iOS or Apple devices.

You can use your iPhone or iPad to:
- Cast content from compatible apps like Youtube and Netflix to your device using those mobile apps. 
- Display photos, videos, and music using the 'Play on Roku' feature built into the Roku mobile app.

For more information regarding screen mirroring, visit our Support page here: How do I use screen mirroring with my Android™ or Windows® device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
atc98092
Level 17

Jump to solution

I know of no way to screen mirror an iOS device to a Roku device. With Android, yes, but not Apple. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Ieshacree 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As @atc98092 mentioned, screen mirroring is available on Android or Windows but currently is unavailable on iOS or Apple devices.

You can use your iPhone or iPad to:
- Cast content from compatible apps like Youtube and Netflix to your device using those mobile apps. 
- Display photos, videos, and music using the 'Play on Roku' feature built into the Roku mobile app.

For more information regarding screen mirroring, visit our Support page here: How do I use screen mirroring with my Android™ or Windows® device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos