Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

S20 plus not mirroring fast enough

I have had this insigna Roku tv for 4yrs with no issues screen mirroring any of my phone's. I got the s20 plus and go to mirror it and it won't connect without a prompt. When you try to connect it's so slow that the TV box won't pop up with proceed anyway and when it does the phone then syncs again to refresh the list and it kicks the connection off. I have tried switching the prompt from always on to prompt and I clicked ALWAYS ALLOW in the pop up box and still it will not allow without that slow proceed anyways option. This is so so frustrating and I can't seem to figure it out. All permissions are set. It's not blocked on any way but I cannot get my phone on the connected device list either. I need serious help and calling my carrier will do me no good. 

Why won't it just connect like it used too? It always asks "are you sure you want to cast" like yes! I picked the smart view button so why won't you just try and connect and when it does why why why does the list need to keep syncing and kicking off the connection it's trying to make as soon as it reaches!!!!

Ahhhhh 

0 Kudos