Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rogerg96

Roku update now won’t work

I updated my roku and now it won’t go past the roku Home Screen where the letters bounce I have tried resetting it and nothing any suggestions on what to do

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Wild97

Re: Roku update now won’t work

What kind of TV do you have? I have an Insignia and this happens to me since the last update. I have to select another input (like DVD) and then reselect Roku to get it to work. It’s really annoying. Roku has done this before with updates that affect Insignia like this. They claim it’s not the software’s fault but it is — every time. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku update now won’t work

@Rogerg96

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? Have you tried performing a factory reset on the Roku device to see if you can setup the device anew?

For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos