Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexnnv1
Reel Rookie

Roku ultra remote finder not working even with latest update

Hello, I purchased a Roku Ultra less than a month ago and went through set up, and updates, Im on OS version 10.5 and when I lose the remote the lost remote finder fails to sound the alarm on the remote, if I press a button on the remote then very shortly after try the lost remote finder, it works, but what good is that, after any short amount of time it once again is unable to sound the alarm

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku ultra remote finder not working even with latest update

@Alexnnv1

Thanks for the post.

We would be more than happy to look into this issue for you.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
-when did you start seeing this issue occur

Once we have this information, we can pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Alexnnv1
Reel Rookie

Device infoTo replicate all I need to do is let the remote sit for about a minute without pressing a button and then pressing on the Roku Ultra the find my remote button, and this has occurred since I bought the product less than 1 month ago as I stated in my original post, hope you actually can fix this problem, from what I have been reading on many forums, this is an ongoing issue that even you Danny thought you found in OS 10 and was supposedly fixed but clearly not

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Alexnnv1

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately I don't see the image that you've tried to include in your post.

Once we have the information I previously requested, I'll be able to pass it along to the appropriate team.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos